Team StarKid Harry Potter http://arcticandthemonkeys.tumblr.com/Ask me anything Submit
Harry Potter and the
Sorcerer’s Philosopher’s Stone
Some things never change.
- Gryffindor: Do what is right
- Ravenclaw: Do what is wise
- Hufflepuff: Do what is nice
- Slytherin: Do what is necessary
One time when Sirius was helping out with Mrs. Potter’s baking she asked him to stir the batter and he replied with a “sure, Mom” and almost dropped the bowl as he realised what he said. But then James sneaked up behind him to try and stick his finger in the batter and Mrs. Potter slapped at his hand and complained about her messy sons, and Sirius just beamed
- One year ago: I miss Harry Potter.
- Now: I miss Harry Potter.
- Next Year: I miss Harry Potter.
- On Deathbed: I miss Harry Potter.
Can you imagine Harry trying to parent his children and tell them they need to settle down but then James Sirius just pulls out his edition of Harry James Potter: A History and goes, “When you were my age you followed an alleged mass murderer into a tunnel, faced a werewolf and nearly got killed by dementors. I think I can go to The Bent-Winged Snitches concert.”